Advert

Monday, October 10, 2011

Ruggedman accused of 'borrowing' shoe designs

20th Sept by Ruggedman
A US-based Nigerian woman named Barkley went on twitter some days ago to claim that Ruggeman stole the designs of his new shoe line Twentieth September Wear from Fever Shoes
She tweeted:

Wowwwww, Ruggedman stole his entire shoe collection from Fever Shoes. Wow. Wow. @Ruggedman, you no try at all. You stole your entire shoe collection from Natischa Harvey’s Fever Shoes. I know Fever Shoes are not super popular but still, come on! He wasn’t even subtle about it. He didn’t even change the colour or tweak the design a little.”
Ruggeman's reply
I thought to just ignore you but decided to speak to you a bit and let you know that because you have mouth doesn’t mean you speak all the time. People like you are so quick to jump at a chance to run someone down with negativity. You fail to reason first before acting. I know your type. I only got one word for you, customising. Try and figure the rest out for yourself because I can’t tell you my trade secret.”
The rapper has since said he's never heard of Natischa or Fever Shoes, and that no idea is original under the sun. "What I can’t understand is why human beings tend to run others down when an idea is working out well for someone. Those shoes were customised for T.S.W." He said.

No comments:

Post a Comment