Advert

Monday, October 10, 2011

Dr. Pat new ‘Enemies’ Video amidst controversy

For folks who hasn’t heard of the name Dr. Pat, then the name ‘Kondomaster’ might ring a bell; as it was his hit-banger ‘Hotter Than Fire’ in which he featured renowned music producer Sheyman that brought him into the limelight.

Recently, the Kondomaster whose real name is Patrick Nwaokolo, arrived Nigeria from New York, USA, where he had his education in Engineering, with two massive tracks ‘Enemies’ and ‘Swagger Mi Ti Poju’.
The video for the track ‘Enemies’ featuring US-Based artistes, Eddykem and T Code was just released, and it is a music video full of creativity. The video worth is close to N7m. Shot with 3D camera, the video quality is exceptional.

Dr. Pat on 'Enemies' set

Dr. Pat on 'Enemies' set
In a recent chat with me, he revealed, “The video was shot in New York and China.” Dr. Pat is currently is on a club tour in Lagos, titled “Dr. Pat and Friends” in which artistes such as Sideone, Mykey O, Kidpresh, and a host of others are to perform alongside him.

Meanwhile, in a developing story, it was speculated that the release of the new single and its video was prompted by a beef between the star singer and his former friend, Sheyman.
According to sources, Sheyman was the first to have fired the first salvo when he discreetly took his friend to the cleaners in his latest single, 'My Money' featuring Eldee. Consequently, Dr. Pat was alleged to have replied him in the new single- Enemies with lyrics like, friend, if I lay my hands on you.. Are you crazy and all sorts of infuriating words.
In a bid to confirm this allegation, the rap star was contacted but was not ready to make a comment on the issue. “I have just released a song for my fans to enjoy; the video is a piece of hard work. That is all what I know,” he said.

Furthermore he explained that work on his debut album - I DON HAMMER would soon be through. “I apologize to my fans for my long absence” he said, “my mum passed away so I had to mourn her and she was my number one fan.” It would be recalled that Dr. Pat was an acquaintance of DMX and the Ruff Ryders back in the USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment