Advert

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Mel B Topless for Breast Cancer Campaign





Mel B & her hubby

Melanie Brown “Mel B” of the Spice Girls is putting herself out there to raise breast cancer awareness.
The performer goes topless in the pages of Cosmopolitan UK on behalf of CoppaFeel!, an organization that promotes testing for early detection of the disease.
Brown’s striking photo features her husband, Stephen Belafonte, um, copping a feel.
In an accompanying interview, Brown is quoted as saying, “I love boobs. Me and the other Spice Girls are always having a feel of each others’ — Geri [Halliwell] came up behind me and grabbed mine the other day.”
Belafonte says, “I’m a boob man, so I had absolutely no problem doing this shoot or helping my wife check her breasts.”
As for her own breast health, Brown says she found a lump when she was 17 and “freaked out.”
Although it fortunately turned out to be nothing, “Ever since, I’ve always been one for checking, then double checking.

No comments:

Post a Comment