Advert

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Breezy: "There Is Always 3 Sides To A Story, My Side, Your Side, & The Truth”


Chris Brown...Thinking of wahala wey e go face
Tenants who live in the same West Hollywood building as R&B singer Chris Brown, claims he is the neighbor from hell.

According to the tenants in his building, Breezy parties all night, blast his music really loud music, race his dogs in the hallways and park his vehicle in the handicapped spaces.
They have called the police on the star several times as well sent photos of his vehicles parked in handicapped parking spaces to the media.

Chris, of course, is denying everything and he recently took to his twitter to talk about the drama going on with his neighbors:

    So this is cleared up… My neighbor has a problem with me (as do some people)so this whole tmz story is a way to continue…The b***s***. My neighbor carves my name in our elevator to incriminate me so it looks like I’m a reckless 22 your old.

    My parking spaces in my building that were assigned to me when I bought this crib are painted over with handicap and no Parking signs. A person should be able to live in his or her own company of their house! I’m barely home so these stories and accusations are so childish!

    My neighbor also calls the parking enforcement everyday so I get a $360 ticket for each of my cars. (everyday). But no worries, I’ll be a good little boy! There is always 3 sides to a story, my side, your side, and the truth!

    I feel I have to explain myself because my brand/life is always being slandered and tampered with! ITS GOTTA STOP! No need for me to play the victim. Just wanna live my life and just make music!

Mind y'all... Chris Brown don dey stay that house for only a few months OH!

No comments:

Post a Comment